n December my awesome younger brother Brigham returned home from his Mission to Taichung, Taiwan.

This is the great poster that we made for him.

Bryce is making the finishing touches to it as we anticipate his arrival.
(Bryce is way too orange in this photo but I the letters look cool on the poster right? I was still trying to figure out my photo editing program when I edited these photos. don't judge to harshly)
It was so nice to see him coming down the elevator. There were TONS of missionaries returning that same night and he was one of the last ones to come down. I think that the best things about this photo is the girl that is standing behind Brigham. She's just a bit emotional.



Brigham is so great and we all missed him so much. It was great to finally get to see him again after two years.

About one week after returning from his mission he did not waist any time. He proposed to his girlfriend Belinda Larsen and she said YES. She's a pretty lucky girl because I think that my little brother is a fine catch.


They are planning on getting married in the Manti temple on May 10, 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment