Monday was also my bother Bradley's birthday. He turned 29.
He asked for a cheesecake with strawberry topping as well as delicious homemade hamburgers. John makes the best hamburgers! I'm lucky he's a kuchenmeister!!!!!
It was a good day and I'm happy we could spend part of it with him.
I made brad pose for a picture of him blowing out at least one birthday candle.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Busy Monday!
This Monday Brittney and I helped my mom label and send out just under 300 wedding announcements. I accidentally printed an extra sheet of labels and so this is what happened to them. I couldn't resist sticking them all over Jordan's face. He's so cute.
While we were out and about we stopped by the candy store and picked up some candy to get us through the day. I bought some Zots because they are delicious. I wanted to let Zach and Jordan try them for the first time also. I made sure to keep my camera near by so that I could capture the moment when the FIZZY stuff comes out of the hard candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment