I love weddings and It's not everyday that you get to watch a royal wedding.
Congratulations to the new couple!
I also really like the maid of honor Pippa's dress - It's white, something that is usually thought of as taboo. However I think that it looks great! I think that I want a dress just like it.
Congratulations to the new couple!Kate looks so fantastic in her wedding gown. I love the lace it's absolutely exquisite. She really is living a fairytale dream.
I also really like the maid of honor Pippa's dress - It's white, something that is usually thought of as taboo. However I think that it looks great! I think that I want a dress just like it.
I agree. I think the media over here was a little out of control about it. It was more like a circus! I think people forgot the fact that it was a wedding.
ReplyDeleteI kept thinking how lucky she is to actually be a princess. I mean what girl wouldn't want to be a real life princess?