These treats were so great! The drinks were homemade root-beer and they chose to have desert popcorn inthe pop corn box. As well as the other goodies that you can see in the picture.
There were actually two old projector's on each side of the stage.
This one was the oldest and the neatest to look at.
Brittney and I had fun with the decorative hats
Zachary is such a poser for a camera.
He was a little tired so he just laid down in the middle of the floor - He's so cute
Bryce and Brenden also posed for a few shots with the decorative hats
I loved the clothing decorations at the reception.
Through trial and error I could not get Brittney's Boys to look at me for a photo, therefore I just wanted a cute one of the two of them regardless of what Jordan was doing.
This is Belinda's Grandpa Parkin, his birthday was May 10th
so we wished him a happy birthday.
Brigham dancing with my mother - Check our her RED shoes!
Here is another attempt to get these boys to look at the camera and smile. This is the best one I had the others I think Jordan is pulling Brittney's hair and Zach is making goofy faces.
I LOVE those boys.
Belinda throwing her flowers to the bachelorettes
Brigham had no fear going for the guarder blet -
He went for it with his teeth as you can see. I don't know if he even blushed.
Bryce enjoying the chocolate dipped fruit
I thought Zach looked so cute eating/playing with his food
Jordan Loving his cousin. They were so cute together -
I wish that I was able to get a better shot but this will have to do
I absolutely love the movie themed treat box! Such a cute and creative idea.
ReplyDelete