Wednesday, November 5, 2008

AUNTIE EM

On November 3, 2008 I became an aunt to my brother Brett's baby ZACK. I forgot my camera when we went to visit them in the hospital so I will have to post pictures later. Zack is such a sweet little guy, he was 8 pounds 4 ounces and 21 inches long.

9 comments:

  1. Hey guys!! What's up with selling your house?? What's the plan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to be an aunt. You can spoil them then give them back to their parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being an aunt! It's the best. You play with them when they're fun, then turn them back to their parents when they're stinky or grumpy...win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell them congratulations! and definatly post picts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!! When are you going to have one of your own? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babies are so fun! How are you liking school? I'm glad Cameron has all of you guys there with him. He sure has fun!
    Oh, I love the pictures of you and John. They turned out way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emilee. wow! you have grown into such a beautiful girl! I saw that liz had a link to your blog on her blog. You look so good, and so happy! I can't believe that I used to babysit you and now you are all grown up and married!! Holy Cow, I feel ancient! How is your family?? I have a blog too, but I made it private, so I don't know if you want to check it out... but if you do you can email me at ryansonnie@gmail.com
    and give me your update!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I stumbled across your blog and thought to myself she looks really familiar... then it clicked!

    This is Paula (Brady) Fieber from good ole NSH! I have a blog too, but I recently went private. If you are interested email me: paulyunsaturated@yahoo.com

    And tell Brett Congrats on little Zack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Emilee, I got your link from Sonnie. I emailed you an invitation to my blog but if you didn't get it.
    Email me at
    alice.thurber@gmail.com

    Congratulations on your cute nephew!

    ReplyDelete