Saturday, November 6, 2010

Upcoming Events

It's so great to be home for a while. I get to do my fifth rotation in Manti which means that I get to live at home. I'm so happy about it! I get to live with my husband again!!! I also am getting ready to present a poster project at a big conference for pharmacists that is in California this year. The university will pay for a small portion of my expenses for the conference....so while I'm there I decided I needed to visit MICKY at Disneyland. I'm so excited about going it will be great! I will get to go with a lot of my good friends which will be a blast. I also want to check out what's called "The Magic Castle" It is a private club for members and you can only go if you are invited by someone. Well one of my professor's from pharmacy school happens to be a member and gave some of us a ticket to go. I'm really excited about it. There are magic shows you can go to and my professor said that when we come he will give us a personal tour of the place. The Magic Castle has a dress code. You have to be dressed to the nine to be allowd in. I love dressing up so that is what I will do! It will be a great adventure and I can't wait. I will tell you all about it after I go. The conference is in the first full week of December so it will be a great time to leave the cold snowy weather of Utah and head to the warmth of Cali.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I'm so excited that you get to do that!I love dressing up too. I am sure you will look gorgeous and I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete