
Things that I have learned about John in the last four years:

He loves to surprise me with fun things
He absolutely loves movies and sometimes will sneak them into the shopping cart and I have no idea about it
He is a great athlete and loves the game of volley ball!
When he's upset...Don't ask him if he's "okay"....
He is always willing to try new things, and welcomes them
He's a go getter, when a job needs to be done; he's there 100% until it's done
He love recording music, the spoken word, you name it! He's pretty good at it too.
John is great with children...he always seems to notice them when no one else does. I know that someday he will be an excellent father
He's a fantastic Teacher! He just has a way of connecting with people!
He is a meticulous cleaner! Our toilet is sparkling clean when he's done with it!
He is extremely supportive of the things that I want to do and accomplish in my life.
I love that he makes me laugh!

These are just a few fun facts about my sweetheart!
I LOVE YOU
Happy 4 years! When are you guys going to come visit us? I think that would make an excellent anniversary present!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!! I still remember when you were on your honeymoon in Hawaii I was in beauty school and we would listen to the radio, I loved listening to what you guys were doing there and how much fun you were having.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome tribute to the both of you! We love you and are so glad you are in our family.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! hope you're next 4 years are as great as your first 4!
ReplyDeleteHey! It was good to see you at the pharmacy today. My mom is always telling me how fun it is to work with you there. I will add you to my blog list, even though I haven't been doing good at updating mine.... but goodluck in Salt Lake! I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDelete